• Practice Areas
  • Sectors
  • Lawyers
  • Notaries

News

19.01.2017

GSK Stockmann advises on strategic investment of Joachim Herz Stiftung to Competo Capital Partners

GSK Stockmann has advised Competo Capital Partners GmbH and its founding partners on the transmission of 25 per cent of the company shares to Hamburg “Joachim Herz Stiftung”. The parties agreed to keep the purchase price confidential.

The Hamburg-based Joachim Herz Stiftung acquires 25 per cent of the shares and of asset manager Competo Capital Partners from the Körber-Stiftung (Körber Foundation) with the intention to secure know-how about real estate investments in Germany with Competo. The remaining 75 per cent are held in equal parts by the Körber-Stiftung and the managing directors as well as Competo founders Ralf Simon and Thomas Pscherer.

GSK has comprehensively advised Competo Capital Partners and its founding partners “Pscherer und Simon“, in particular on the new version of the shareholder agreement and on tax issues.

GSK has been advising Competo Capital Partners and their investors regularly since their foundation. Most recently on selling the BayWa headquarters and “88north”.


Advisor Competo Capital Partners GmbH:
GSK Stockmann: Dr. Dirk Brückner (Lead/Real Estate), Dr. Dirk Koch (Tax); Associates: Dr. Marcel Vietor (Corporate/M&A).
 


Contact at GSK Stockmann
Dr. Dirk Brückner